Urban Wine Walk Auckland (Ponsonby / Grey Lynn)
Date and Time
Presented by Neighbourhood Events Co.
The sun is shining, the weather is sweet! That's right everyone, spring is here and that means it's time to gather your friends because Urban Wine Walk is back!
As a part of our biggest series to date Auckland will light up as a line-up of the neighbourhood's best venues each transform into an Urban Cellar Door for you to visit on a self-guided wine tasting trail without having to leave the city!
You and your friends will enjoy amazing hospitality at a hand picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course sampling a range of beautiful wines from the best winemakers New Zealand has to offer.
1. Longroom Ft. Spy Valley Wines (NZ)
2. Chapel Bar and Bistro Ft. Soho Wines (NZ)
3. The Tinted Rose Ft. Jules Taylor Wines (NZ)
4. Epicer Ft. Loveblock Wine (NZ)
5. Vodka Room Ft. O:TU Wine (NZ)
6. Bedford Soda & Liquor Ft. Te Whare Ra (NZ)
7. Hoppers Garden Bar Ft. Rockburn Wine (NZ)
8. Revelry Ft. Te Mata (NZ)
9. Fhloston Paradise Ft. Kumeu Village Wines (NZ)
10. Little Easy Ft. Goldie Estate (NZ)
11. Fitzroy Lounge Bar Ft. Greystone Wines (NZ)
12. Clipper Ft. Carrick (NZ)
*Additional Venues and Producers Announced Soon
VINO LOVER - $75 + Booking Fee
- Entry into all Participating Venues (Subject to Capacity)
- 35+ Complimentary Tastings (One Per Variety Per Person)
- $25 Voucher for Event Day Wine Orders (Subject to Participating Producers)
- $10 Voucher at Starting Venue (See Ticket Details)
- Offical Event Wristband & Tasting Glass
EVENT ADMISSION / WRISTBAND COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses & vouchers will need to be collected at one prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk.
Event Eve Collection- Location TBC
Event Day Collection - Location TBC
Please bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets as these will be scanned prior to receiving your items.
One of the best things about Urban Wine Walk is that it's self guided! That means you can go where you want, when you want! Your afternoon adventure is completely up to you!
**Sorry kids, Urban Wine Walk is strictly 18 Years and Over!
** Sorry No Refunds
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Literacy programs for young girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year