Urban Wine Walk Auckland (Ponsonby / Grey Lynn)
Date and Time
Ponsonby / Grey Lynn, New Zealand
URBAN WINE WALK AUCKLAND (PONSONBY / GREY LYNN)
SATURDAY 4 MAY 2019 | 12:00 - 4.30 PM
SOLD OUT - Join Waitlist
Presented by Neighbourhood Events Co.
On Saturday the 4th of May 2019 the streets, laneways and footpaths of Ponsonby & Grey Lynn will come alive as a line up of the neighbourhood's best venues open their doors, transforming into the the ultimate self-guided cellar door experience.
Promising another fresh, self-guided wine tasting experience, Urban Wine Walk is an afternoon out you and your friends won't want to miss! You'll enjoy unique experiences at a hand picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course sampling wines from the best wine producers New Zealand has to offer without leaving the city!
VENUE & WINEMAKER PAIRINGS
1. Longroom Ft. Rockburn (Central Otago)
2. Fhloston Paradise Ft. Ash Ridge Wines (Hawke's Bay)
3. Chapel Bar & Bistro Ft. Soho Wines (Various)
4. Gypsy Caravan Ft. Church Road (Hawke's Bay)
5. Bedford Soda & Liquor Ft. Te Whare Ra (Marlborough)
6. The Tinted Rose Ft. Matawhero Wines (Gisborne)
7. épicer Ft. Loveblock Wines (Marlborough)
8. Mr Toms Ft. Jules Taylor Wines (Marlborough)
9. Vodka Room Ft. O:TU Wines (Marlborough)
10. Little Easy Ft. Spy Valley (Marlborough)
11. Win-Win Bar Ft. Te Aro Wine (Wellington)
12. Fitzroy Lounge Bar Ft. TBC
VINO LOVER - $65 + Booking Fee (SOLD OUT)
- Entry into all Participating Venues (Subject to Capacity)
- 35+ Complimentary Tastings*
- Offical Event Wristband & Tasting Glass
- $5 Voucher to Spend During the Day (Venues May Vary)
*Tastings limited to one per variety per person
** Maximum of Six Tickets Per Transaction**
** Strictly limited availability **
** No door sales **
EVENT ADMISSION / WRISTBAND COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses & vouchers will need to be collected at one of the following locations prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk.
EVENT EVE COLLECTION - Friday 3rd May (4-6pm) - Location TBC
EVENT DAY COLLECTION - Saturday 4th May (11-1pm) - Location TBC
Please bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets as these will be scanned prior to receiving your items.
One of the best things about Urban Wine Walk is that it's self guided! That means you can go where you want, when you want! Your afternoon adventure is completely up to you!
**Sorry kids, Urban Wine Walk is strictly 18 Years and Over!
** Sorry No Refunds