EngageTech Forum - New Zealand
Date and Time
Rutherford House, Pipitea Campus, Victoria University of Wellington
33 Bunny St, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
FIND THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR ENGAGEMENT.
EngageTech Forum is an interactive event designed to help government staff understand the spectrum of technologies available for online and offline community consultation and stakeholder engagement.
This is a technology showcase and workshop with a difference where we put experience design methods into action. Find out more about the different ways you can use technology to understand, engage and work with community. Discover the full spectrum of technologies available for consultation and engagement in five stages:
- Understand and reach representative samples of communities
- Invite participation, recruit samples and facilitate engagement
- Improve your public engagement strategy implementation
- Collect, analyse & report data collected during consultation/crowdsourcing
- Build and manage relationships and communities
Presentations and demonstrations are supported by participation and peer-to-peer sharing. We encourage you to ask questions, share lessons and discuss opportunities with others using engagement tools.
Join us to connect with your peers, technology experts and vendors at EngageTech Forum 2018. Register now.
See what participants at EngageTech Forum 2014 said about their experience:
We are also looking for government organisations to partner with in other locations. Get in touch if you’re interested in being involved.
Speakers and Panelists
Speaker: Catherine Williams - Deputy Commissioner, Integrity, Ethics and Standards, State Service Commission
Facilitator: Simon Wright - Partner at Public Engagement Projects, teacher of Public Engagement at Victoria University
- Christine Bennett: General Manager, Government Information Services, The Department of Internal Affairs
- Diane Owenga: Programme Director, The Policy Project at the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Elizabeth Eppel: Senior Research and Teaching Fellow in the School of Government, Victoria University
- Kenneth Aiolupotea: Head of Citizen Engagement and Insights, Auckland Council
- Amelia Loye: Managing Director, engage2
Before you arrive: You’ll be sent a link with a short pre-workshop questionnaire and details, including what to bring, times, logistics.
For more information: Please contact Amelia Loye on +61 411 960 585 or email email@example.com
- 85% refund on all tickets if the event is cancelled.
- No refund on tickets if cancelled within 30 days of the event but they can be transferred if a new name is provided.
- 80% refund if more than 30 days notice provided by the purchaser.