Urban Wine Walk Wellington (Te Aro / Central)
URBAN WINE WALK WELLINGTON
SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019 | 12:00 - 4.00 PM
Presented by Neighbourhood Events Co.
The sun is shining, the weather is sweet! That's right everyone, spring is here and that means it's time to gather your friends because Urban Wine Walk is back!
As a part of our biggest series to date Wellington will all light up as a line-up of the neighbourhood's best venues each transform into an Urban Cellar Door for you to visit on a self-guided wine tasting trail without having to leave the city!
You and your friends will enjoy amazing hospitality at a hand picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course sampling a range of beautiful wines from the best winemakers New Zealand has to offer.
1. Te Aro Wine Ft. Te Aro Wine
2. The Arborist Rooftop Bar Ft. Zephyr Wine
3. Noble Rot Wine Bar Ft. Te Mata Estate
4. Lulu Bar Ft. Jules Taylor Wines
5. The Hudson Ft. Loveblock Wines
6. Hot Sauce Ft. The Elder Pinot
7. Mockingbird Ft. Margrain Vineyard
8. Fortune Favours Ft. Matahiwi Estate
9. Cuckoo Emporium Ft. Matawhero
10. St Johns Bar and Eatery Ft. Church Road Wines
11. Glass Bar & Restaurant Ft. Carrick Wines
12. Concrete Bar Ft. Spy Valley Wines
VINO LOVER - $75 + Booking Fee
- Entry into all Participating Venues (Subject to Capacity)
- 35+ Complimentary Tastings (One Per Variety Per Person)
- $25 Voucher for Event Day Wine Orders (Subject to Participating Producers)
- $10 Voucher at Starting Venue (See Ticket Details)
- Offical Event Wristband & Tasting Glass
Please Note - Maximum of Six Tickets Per Transaction
EVENT ADMISSION / WRISTBAND COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses & vouchers will need to be collected at the central collection point prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk.
Event Eve Collection - Friday 1st November
Hot Sauce Wellington - 90 Cable St Te Aro (4-5pm)
Event Day Collection - Saturday 2nd November
Hot Sauce Wellington - 90 Cable St Te Aro (11am-1pm)
Please bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets as these will be scanned prior to receiving your items.
One of the best things about Urban Wine Walk is that it's self guided! That means you can go where you want, when you want! Your afternoon adventure is completely up to you!
**Sorry kids, Urban Wine Walk is strictly 18 Years and Over!
** Sorry No Refunds
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Literacy programs for young girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year