Instagram Essentials: A practical workshop
Date and Time
Exchange Christchurch (XCHC)
376 Wilsons Rd, Waltham, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
You are invited to an evening presentation and discussion for Designers, makers, and other Creatives in Christchurch.
We are looking at Instagram, both from a practical perspective:
- How do I take good photos?
- What should I be photographing and when?
- When and where should I be posting?
and from a business perspective:
- How can Instagram (and social media) help my creative business?
- What are the most common pitfalls?
- What are the easy wins?
We are currently working with an expert in this space to design a workshop for creative designers and makers who are trying to grow their online sales and social media following. If this sounds like you then grab a ticket!
This will be a practical event, so bring your phone and a small item to photograph (something you made or not), plus a notebook and pen!
Lovingly hosted by Encraftment Market, Pay it Forward, Arts Centre Market, and Felt.