Date and Time
Join the movement!
Data4Good is a movement that brings like-minded people together to utilise their skills, knowledge and passion to help make a positive impact on the world. Positive impacts may be reducing poverty, driving gender equality, increasing sustainability, reducing carbon emissions, supporting social justice or improving health and well-being. The possibilities where data can be used for good, is endless.
The movement first started in 2011 with Data Kind in New York City and has spread around the world. After a successful Sydney Data4Good Conference we are bringing this movement to New Zealand. Our Auckland Data4Good conference is a one-day program that features a series of case studies from leading organisations that are leveraging data for good. We want to educate, inspire and support businesses and individuals in their pursuit of data for good. You will learn from expert speakers and hear about innovative data driven projects. Some of our speakers include:
- Janette Searle, Founder, Take My Hands
- Paul Roseman, General Manager Strategic Development, ProCare
- Tim Davison, Data Insights Manager, Auckland University of Technology
- Tony Vodanovich, Head of Architecture and Security, St John Ambulance
- Adrian Krzyzewski, Enterprise Architect, St John Ambulance
- Reza Jarral, Primary Care Physician, AIMed Ambassador
- Hiria Te Rangi, Kaiwhakahaere, Whare Hauora
- Tania Brown, COO at SMART Infrastructure Facility, University of Wollongong
- Melissa Baer, Agriculture and Food Technology Specialist
There is so much underutilised data out there that could be harnessed to create a positive impact on health, education, human rights, the environment and much more.
Our mission is to bring amazing people together to help create this change and we would love for you to join us on our journey.
For further details visit our website www.data4good.co.nz
No refunds. Name changes permitted minimum 48 hours prior of the event start time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a name change.
Date and Time
The Maritime Room @ Maritime Museum
Princes Wharf, Viaduct Harbour, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Your booking fee is supporting
Literacy programs for young girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year